Become an Omni Certified Hypnotist With Arti Tuteja
Arti Tuteja is the only Omni Instructor in the UAE and India
What am I capable of after this hypnosis training?
After a successfully graduation, you have all the required skills to hypnotize successfully, and if you like, start exploring the field of therapy or applying your existing skills in a more efficient way. You can assume to learn and finally apply things yourself you have never heard of before or about which others told you that they would not be possible. Read the training content thoroughly and assure yourself. Laws differ according to country and region*. The methods taught are not symptom- but cause-oriented and hence offer the user plenty of room to act.
Contents of the hypnosis training
The hypnosis training takes up 7 full days. The training language as well as the training documents are in English.
Get to know the new and efficient methods of hypnosis therapy without wasting your time. You will experience convincing outcomes for your clients. No more guessing around if your client entered somnambulism (hypnosis) or not. No more endless sessions without results. Here you learn, among other things, the Dave Elman hypnosis induction, silent hypnosis, fast and instant hypnosis for your practices, regression techniques, control of abreactions, the importance of the pre-talk with a client, functions of the critical factor and how to bypass it, the explanation of the mind model, universal therapy, the Esdaile state (hypnotic coma), Ultra-Heigth© and much more. Jerry Kein will repeatedly join the class via video.
Course curriculum for 7 days
- history of hypnosis
- fast and instant hypnosis for advances learners
- Gerald Kein‘s “universal therapy”
- semantics/theory of meaning
- regression techniques step by step
- structure of positive suggestion
- regression examples
- pre-talk of a therapy
- hypnosis gestalt therapy
- development of rapport and therapy
- evolve the client’s goals
- hypnosis therapy for abreactions
- determination and suggestibility
- elimination of fears & phobias
- stop smoking
- testing suggestibility
- pain control techniques
- bypassing resistances
- armchair and deathbed therapy
- role of the conscious mind
- role of the unconscious mind
- methods for forgiveness therapy
- guidelines for a successful transformation
- Ultra-Height© & Ultra-Healing®
- hypnotic coma (Esdaile state)
- traditional classification of hypnosis
- exclusive video interview with Jerry Kein and H. Wipf
- unique fast- rapid- und confusion techniques
- secret methods for hypnotic inductions
- secret methods for hypnotic suggestions
- trance management
- trance deepening techniques
- measuring reactions and trance depth
- methods to achieve deep trance!
- waking hypnosis methods
- direct suggestion techniques
- conditioned response techniques
- how to teach self-hypnosis to a client (light switch technique)
- how to achieve hypnotic coma
- hypnotic seal – how to recognize and bypass it
- and many “live” demonstrations in class
- and many practical exercises
- and rare live audio and video footages
Why Omni Training
- Cause oriented methods and approach
- ISO 9000 Certified Course Material and Approach (no other hypnosis training has been ISO certified world wide)
- Hands on workshops during the training
- Omni Hypnotists register on omnifider.net. You clients can easily locate you.
- Post training become Omni member on Social media platforms to share and learn.
Post training, you can watch line sessions Omni Video for further reference.
This hypnosis training is part of the course-curriculum at the following organizations
- The National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- The International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
- National Board for Hypnotherapy and Hypnotic Anesthesiology
- The National Board of Hypnosis Education and Certification EMR / RME (medical register of Switzerland)
*Depending on each country and region, the legislation for the utilization of hypnosis and hypnosis therapy may be regulated separately. There are many fields of application that come within a usual “therapy” (smoking cessation, concentration, self-confidence, weight reduction, sport hypnosis, etc.) and can hence be applied easily. Each hypnotist/hypnotherapist can individually choose the topics to work with from this range. Many hypnotists/hypnotherapists specialize for a few topics and subsequently become known and successful. The term “therapy” might as well legally be defined in a different way according to country and Region.